Number of views:
PBT8812 53GBaud PAM4 BERT
Number of views:
Product serial number
After sales service
The Stelight Instrument PBT8812 is a high performance, easy to use, cost-effective, Multi-channel 112 Gb/s PAM4 BERT for TOSA/ROSA components R&D and manufacturing environments as well as field installations. It fully features for characterizing crosstalk susceptibility, backplanes, and multi-lane serial data systems. It is also a good tool for production testing of AOC and electro-optical modules.
The PBT8812 incorporates an internal reference clock, a pattern generator with pre-emphasis and an error detector with CTLE equalizer, in one compact size which provides multi electrical channel interfaces at data rates up to 56.25GBaud (PAM4/NRZ) for each lane.
The BERT system supports host-control via a USB port, with full software support, drivers and programming guide for automation test.
• Up to 8 independent parallel BERT lanes, which support PAM4 and NRZ;
• Standard measurement rates 25GBaud ~ 56.25GBaud;
• Independent pattern/gating time/polarity for each channel;
• Integrated RF Switch for trigger clock output.
• Generator Support Test Pattern:
- PRBS 7/9/11/13/15/16/23/31,
- PRBS 7~31Q；
- SSPRQ Pattern;
- Square wave, JP03A, JP03B, LIN;
• PAM4 inverse Gary Coding, Polarization Inversion, PAM4 decoding, PAM4 MSB/LSB Swap;
• Integrated 3/7-tap mode for pre & post emphasis tuning in pattern generator as well as 64-taps CTLE equalizer in error detector.
• Ability to inject error and swap data input polarity;
• High signal quality, fast rise time and low intrinsic Jitter;
• Flexible remote-control API package as well as enhanced database management for data report export.
• Repeatable performance and Traceable to standards;
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table